List of artists
- Merrick Angle - artist and printmaker.
- Grant Atterbury - Digital artist/printmaker.
- Laith Bahrani - Animator.
- Cath Bristow:Artist and Printmaker
- Roger Bloomfield: Sculptor in Pyrotechnic Art. Recently working with 'Welfare State International'.
- Claire Buddle: Artist, focusing here on Lloyd Park, Walthamstow, an exhibition of painting, photography, sculpture and digital imagery exploring this small urban park, home to the William Morris museum. Used mainly by local people for walking, playing, and passing through, the park provides a context for discovery and for reflection on its place and history. The pieces shown in the exhibition reflect the influence of William Morris, including decorative and design-oriented works. .
- Anne-Marie Carroll - Artist/Photographer, Recent Exhibition - 4 New Seasons at South Hill Park, Bracknell, Berks.
- Tom Cartmill - Visual artist. Abstract paintings and drawings in a range of media.
- Jonathan Coleclough Room 7 Printmaker Gallery. Two of Jonathan's Sumac leaf images are reproduced on the cover of SUMAC, a single-sided vinyl record of music by Jonathan and Andrew Chalk, released early 1997 by the Japanese label Siren records (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) Jonathan's book 'In China' - 24 pages of photographs and text - was published in December 1996. E-mail him to find out about availability and price. email@example.com
- Mark Cranmer - Digital Printmaker
- Steve Crocker - Illustrator.
- Lesley Davy: Artist and printmaker.
- Martin Donlin: Artist. (Recent print project in co-operation with South Hill Park Arts Centre and poet Andrew Motion).
- Lesley Doyle Guest artist in Room 7 Printmaker Gallery
- Stella Dunkley : Artist.
- Ali Omar Ermes - Artist whose artwork is principally based on the Arabic letter forms. Recent exhibition at 47 Albemarle St London W1S 3FE. 'Ali Omar Ermes In Context' Website
- Paul Farrell - Artist/printmaker.
- Richard Goldsmith - artist.
- Ian Gordon: Artist/programmer. Room 3, Printmaker Studio Gallery. 'Most of my programs to date are geometric, based on grid manipulation and use precisely controlled colour sequences. Other directions can (and will) be taken. Most of my work in this field is incorporated into a single application called LEONARDO. Ian Gordon has exhibited his work with the ARCADE digital print exhibition.
- Imogen Greenfield: Artist and illustrator.
- Peter Grove : Artist.
- Pip Hall: Typographer and stone engraver.
- Richard Hamilton - Artist.
- D'Este Hanson : Artist and Digital printmaker.
- Peter Hay:Room 7 Printmaker Studio Gallery. His work is to be found in the inceasing number of titles published by The Two Rivers Press. These books are available from Blackwell Bookshops and Waterstones who have sponsored the publications along with Reading Borough Council, Southern Arts, Reading University Library and the Rising Sun Arts Centre.
- Niki Hayles: Artist - She has recently collaborated with the Printmaker studio in the production of the Private Edition of 'Visions of Speed' by Roy Nockolds.
- Martin Hayward-Harris: has recently shown his work at the Society of Wildlife Artists Exhibition at the Mall Galleries, London. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web site: www.hayward-harris.co.uk
- Stephen Humphreys: Abstract photography in film & digital. Recently exhibited as part of the South Oxfordshire Artweeks Festival.
- Kathleen Hyndman: Room 4 Printmaker Gallery. She is currently exhibiting at Tours Station, France for the 'Tours-London Eurolink French English Project'.
- David Kinmont: Artist.
- Paul Jackman : Room 5 Printmaker Gallery.
- Christopher Jarman: His computer originated artwork is to be seen frequently in many Acorn related publications and Web sites. From this link however you can see some of his watercolours and oils.
- Joseph Kosuth : (USA) His Installation 'The (Ethical) Space of Cabinets 7 and 8' produced with the collaboration of the Printmaker Studio and Book Works is now permanently installed at the Voltaire Room, Taylor Institution Library, St Giles Oxford UK
- Bridget Long: Graphic Designer.
- Massimilliano Longo: Illustrator (Italy)
- Fin Macrae - Photographer.
- Iain McIntosh - Illustrator.
- Chris Mercier:Printmaker, see Rooms ONE and TWO .Printmaker Studio Gallery.
- Liz Peers : Artist/Printmaker
- R.A. Nockolds 1911 1980: Automobile Artist.
- Magnus Palsson : artist(Iceland) His book 'The Offs' printed at the Printmaker Studio is currently on sale at the National Art Museum Kjarvalsstadir Reykjavik Iceland.
- Penny Precious
- Richard Price
- Steve Phillips: Artist, based in Cornwall.
- Gianni Raimondi: (deceased), Mural Artist. Based in Italy.
- John Russell - artist.
- Geoff Sawers: Artist and Typographer - He recently used the Printmaker studio to produce the cover of his book 'Burning The Library'.
- Noelle Schrieber: artist.
- Paul Slater Artist/Illustrator.
- Jasia Szerszynska: Artist Printmaker
- Alastair Taylor - Artist/Illustrator. Websitealso (Paintings).
- Kerry Thackwell (MonteCarlo): Room 6 Printmaker Gallery.
- Tiernen Trevallion - Artist and Illustrator.
- Susan Williams - Artist/Printmaker.
Unless otherwise stated all artists can be contacted c/o or at the
Printmaker Editioning Studio
Tel. 0118 946 1964
Int.++44 118 946 1964
Click HERE to return to The Printmaker Studio Gallery
Or try one of these links to other ART SITES.
- The Printmakers Council. An artist run, non-profit-making organisation to promote traditional and innovative printmaking techniques.
- The Printmaker Editioning Studio LINKS page. for many more printmaking related links.
- PRINTMAKER EDITIONING STUDIO. UK Screen printing studio specializing in limited editions of artists work.